DEADLINE: 1 December, 2019
Applications for the Young Global Changers Program 2020 are now open. The Young Global Changers program brings together young people from around the world who are working towards a global paradigm shift, combining their talents and together becoming a strong voice for change. Successful applicants will receive a full scholarship to participate in the Global Solutions Summer School and the Global Solutions Summit from April 17-22, 2020 in Berlin, Germany.
We are currently witnessing a trend in many advanced and emerging economies where economic prosperity is increasingly becoming decoupled from social prosperity and environmental sustainability. There is an urgent need for a global paradigm change to recouple the economy with social and ecological needs, and to reverse the growing global inequality.
If you share the concern about the current global situation; if you are already engaged in a project or initiative to bring about positive change; if you would like to participate in a comprehensive summer school and attend the Global Solutions Summit in Berlin and if you would like to contribute as a member of an active global community of change makers – then apply to the Young Global Changers Program.
They are offering full scholarships for the participation in the Young Global Changers Program 2020. Which include the following:
- Travel expenses to and from Berlin
- Accommodation for the time of the summer school & Summit (April 17 -22, 2020)
- Free admission to the Global Solutions Summit 2020
- Lectures with global thought-leaders from academia and beyond
- Comprehensive summer school workshops
- Networking opportunities with great minds from academia, business, politics & civil society
- Access to an exclusive global network of like-minded Young Global Changers
- Possibilities for further engagement
- Open to
- Young researchers and academics involved in a research project that tackles issues related to the recoupling of economy, society and environmental sustainability,
- Young entrepreneurs and innovators involved in a social enterprise aimed at recoupling, and young business leaders aiming at changing “business as usual” from the inside,
- Young non-profit leaders, active as community organizers, advocacy leaders, campaigners, or implementers of social, economic or environmental change on a local, regional or global level,
- Be between the ages of 21 and 35,
- Desire to become longstanding, active members of a strong global network which aims at bringing about lasting global change,
- Commit to working constantly towards recoupling the economy with social well-being in a sustainable way,
- Desire to become regular contributors to the Global Solutions Summit and other events and activities of the Global Solutions Initiative.
For More Information: