DEADLINE: 30 June, 2019
Applications are open for the Spring Fellowship Programme 2019. The Spring Fellowship is a 4-month accelerator program backed by global corporate leaders, and created by Kinaya Ventures.
Spring Fellowship is designed for a broad spectrum of entrepreneurs, whether it be founders or representing a team of early to growth-stage startups. Spring Fellowship will offer seed funding tickets as well as operational and expertise support. The Fellowship will take place mainly in Abidjan and is open to African startups operating across AgTech, FoodTech, MarTech/AdTech, RetailTech.
- Establish a direct relation with industry leaders present all over Africa
- Join a network of world-class, experts, corporates and investors
- Get a seed ticket of USD 15,000 if selected for the program. Pitch during Demo Day in front of VC Investors Industry Leaders Top Management
- $45,000 in perks and discounts in digital/IT/Advisory solutions & products
- Open to every promising Africa-based startup with at least a Minimum Viable Product (MVP), and a minimum traction
For More Information: