DEADLINE: 30 November, 2018
The Most Influential Young Cameroonians initiative is an annual awards and ranking scheme for young Cameroonian Achievers between 15-40 years, spearheaded by Avance Media, a social enterprise and COSDEF Group Africa in partnership with various Organisations.
The initiative is intended to disclose the true and genuine potentials of young people who are earnest to turn around the fortunes of Cameroon’s economy and whose works are at par with their impacts. It is also expected to serve as a source of encouragement to these young individuals whose commitment towards stimulating growth is undoubted.
- Rank and Honour the Most Influential Young Cameroonians Annually.
- Uphold Public discretion of the Most Influential Young Cameroonians.
- Evangel the Inspiring Stories, Works and Impacts of Young Cameroonians across the World.
- Change the Negative Perceptions of the Potentials of Young People.
- Fuel Patriotism among Young Cameroonians.
- Create Value for the Works of Young Cameroonians Globally.
A Nominee must be:
- A Cameroonian.
- 15 or below 40 years.
- In 2 years of Active Service in a Category.
- Outstanding with Public Evidence of Impact
- Motivating to be able to inspire other young people with his/her work
- Law & Governance
- Leadership & Civil Society
- Personal Development & Academia
- Social Entreprise & Philanthropy
- Science & Technology
Public Nominations will be closed on 30 November, 2018 ahead of the announcement of finalists December and the awards ceremony popularly known as #InfluentialSunday which will be held in January 2019 and Douala will be a Host CITY. It should be noted that Buea was the host city of the 2017 edition.
How to Nominate
For More Information: