DEADLINE: 5 December, 2018
Labs by ARM is a 12-week intensive corporate accelerator designed to help idea and growth stage fintech companies commercialize and massively distribute their innovations. The program focuses on mobile technology, applications and services empowering individuals and changing how we access and consume financial services.
Labs by ARM believes that technology has the power to make the world a better place.
In line with this,Labs by ARM is seeking early-stage companies that are re-imagining and solving key problems around financial services in an innovative way. This includes but is not limited to; startups with capability in machine learning, blockchain, and artificial intelligence; companies solving problems around financial inclusion, credit (micro-lending, P2P), big data, wealth management, reconciliation, automated financial planning, process automation, trading and beyond. Startups must have a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) to qualify.
Established in 1994, ARM is an asset management firm, that offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. ARM currently manages total assets of approximately N1.078 trillion (as at June 2018)
- During the 12 weeks, we will work intensively with each startup; primarily on product, market and team to get them in the best shape possible. We will provide them with office space, access to the ARM network and carefully selected mentors from the fintech industry who will provide hands-on support and valuable introductions.
- Access to Funding : Up to $100K
- Co-working Space: Free coworking desk space
- Mentorship & Partnerships : Accelerate business growth through mentorship & corporate partnership
- Access to Market : Access to ARM distribution network
After the Program:
- Programs conclude with Demo Day, where you’ll have a chance to raise investments from ARM
- The best startups out of the program gets the opportunity to partner and leverage ARM’s resources
- Once graduated, you’ll become part of the Alumni program, which provides you with a continued access to an ecosystem of founders and mentors.
For More Information: