DEADLINE: 20 March, 2019
Applications are open for the International MBA with a Major in Water Management. The International Action Learning MBA programme is ideal for the busy manager considering a part-time MBA. With the MBA structure, you can save time on your studies as all your projects are real-time work place based, meaning that you use a portion of your time at work to focus and implement your projects to resolve real-life problems.
The International Action Learning MBA programme, the work-study-travel MBA solution of Business School Netherlands, a blended learning programme, combining virtual class (online) and residential conferences in the Netherlands.
The Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) is fully funded by the Dutch Government and makes available the opportunity to persons from 52 eligible countries to make application for a fully funded scholarship to enrol on the International Action Learning MBA, including the travel, textbooks and accommodation at the conferences.
Successful selected applicants will receive a full scholarship to do the International Action Learning MBA, which covers the total cost of tuition fees, prescribed textbooks, accommodation and international travel to the study blocks in the Netherlands.
Applicants meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Be a manager or management trainee
- Have a minimum of 2 years appropriate and relevant postgraduate work experience
- Have approval from his/her organisation to do research and execute practical assignments within their work place
- Have internet and e-mail access
- Should the applicant’s mother tongue not be English he/she will require a TOEFL or IELTS language test.
The minimum pass mark for the TOEFL is 550 (paper); 213 (computer) or 79/80 (internet based) and IELTS 6.0 Applicants must also meet the eligibility criteria of the OKP Scholarship which can be found here.
Applications can be requested from [email protected].
For More Information: