DEADLINE: 10 February, 2019
Are you prepared to work in three different countries in the HEINEKEN world over three years? Do you have a passion to join the world’s most international brewer? Then theInternational Graduate Programme of HEINEKEN might be the opportunity for you!
The programme kicks off on the 2nd of September (2019) with an exciting introduction week at the home of HEINEKEN, Amsterdam. Afterwards, each International Graduate will set off on their journey with three one-year assignments, exploring our operating companies, different cultures and experiencing multiple areas within your chosen function.
Heineken looking for learning agile graduates that show us where we should go next. You are an ideal candidate if you are self-sufficient, aspirational, open to feedback and bold enough to take ownership wherever you are. If you value passion for quality, enjoyment of life and respect for people and for our planet, then you can have great success here.
To apply for this programme, you should at least:
- Have a degree or will graduate by September 2019 – preferably a Masters degree
- Have affinity with Finance, and a degree in Finance, Economics, Business or any similar field
- Have no more than 2 years of professional work experience in February 2019 (voluntary and internships do not count)
- Be at least fluent in English – preferably multilingual
- Have the ambition to have an international career at HEINEKEN together with a genuine interest in other cultures – preferably already lived abroad
People are in the heart of our company. Next to meaningful work, we believe it is important that you are satisfied with your remuneration, and that it motivates you in relation to your development and performance.
- Salary according to Dutch market conditions, plus additional allowances
- Private health insurance
- Flights and Immigration support
- 30 leave days per assignment, excluding national holiday
Sounds exciting? Apply now and take off.
Attach your resume with the application.The application deadline is February 10, 2019.
Cover letter is not required – and will not be read.
For More Information: