DEADLINE: 6 September, 2017
Applications are now open for the Global Under 30 Impact Challenge, a $500,000 competition for entrepreneurs stimulating positive change. Calling all young creative entrepreneurs around the world: it’s time to challenge yourself. Join the Global Under 30 Impact Challenge, a new competition from The Rise Fund, Forbesand Echoing Green giving entrepreneurs the chance to win up to $500,000 in value.
This new competition is a great way to inspire entrepreneurs, whose companies create positive impact at scale through their core business operations, such that financial success and meaningful social and environmental impact reinforce one another.
The Rise Fund invests in companies that create positive impact at scale through their core business operations, such that financial success and meaningful social and environmental impact reinforce one another. Echoing Green catalyzes the impact of emerging social innovators, identifying leaders early in their career and investing in their success by providing seed funding, leadership development, hands-on support and networking opportunities during their fellowship and beyond.
The competition winner award package will consist of the following:
- Investment offer of up to $250,000 USD, comprised of a combination of cash investment and business-building support, from The Rise Fund and its affiliates; and
- $250,000 USD in-kind media grant from Forbes.
Finalists will pitch their businesses to The Rise Fund and Echoing Green teams during the week of September 18, 2017, and a winner will be awarded by Cheryl L. Dorsey and Bill McGlashan at the Forbes Under 30 Summit on Monday, October 2, 2017.
- Open to entrepreneurs around the world
- Applicants must be keen to drive positive social and environmental impact through successful for-profit enterprises.
- Applicants must be under the age of 30 as of October 1, 2017 who is a founder, co-founder or top executive of their business with the authority to enter this competition on their business’ behalf.
- The businesses must be in a growth phase, with two full years of generating revenue above $100,000 each year and/or $1 million in cumulative revenue since inception.
- Businesses must operate in one or more of the following seven sectors:
- food and agriculture
- financial services
- growth infrastructure
- TMT (technology, media, and telecommunications)
- Submit your online application here.
- You may review the submission form in PDF here. However, all entrants must complete and submit the online form. Paper or PDF submissions will not be accepted.
For more information, visit Under 30 Impact Challenge.