DEADLINE: 30 April, 2019
Entries are invited for the African Union Commission Logo Design for Innovating Education in Africa Expo 2019. The African Union Education Division is looking for a logo design that captures the essence of Innovation in Education, in the context of Africa.
Education and training remain among the bedrock of tools for human empowerment inclusive prosperity and progressive development. However, this powerful agency of education does not happen by chance. It has to be planned and strategized through adoption of innovative practices in education.
- A $1,000 US Dollars prize will be awarded to the winner at the Innovating Education in Africa Expo 2019 to be held in Gaborone, Botswana;
- A Certificate of Recognition signed by the Commissioner of Human Resources, Science and Technology of the African Union Commission will be presented as well.
- The winner must surrender all rights to the design to the African Union Commission, who will be the sole owner of rights to the design.
- Applicant must be a citizen of an African Union Member State;
- The submission must be made by the original designer of the logo;
- Each individual must submit only one entry.
- They are looking for a logo that captures the essence of Innovation in Education, in the context of Africa. Entries will be judged for the style, creativity and impact of a design that can be used easily on related materials;
- Prominent colors used in the design should be the same or similar to those used in AU Symbols (see https://au.int/en/about/symbols);
- The logo must be expressive and easy to understand and interpret;
- The format of the logo should be in encapsulated post script (.eps) format.
For More Information: