DEADLINE: Midnight, 15 October 2017
Join the first ever #ChangemakerXchange Summit in West Africa. The ChangemakerXchange brings together some of the world’s top social innovators, who have dedicated their lives to solving a social problem and have the skills and mindset to collaborate for collective impact. Co-created by Ashoka and the Robert Bosch Stiftung, the ChangemakerXchange is a global collaboration platform for young social innovators to connect and co-create with peers around the world! The summit will take place from 28TH OF NOVEMBER 2017 evening until 1ST OF DECEMBER 2017 morning and participants must be able to attend all days.
COSTS & LOGISTICS:
- ChangemakerXchange covers your travel costs to/from DAKAR/SENEGAL as well as all of the conference costs for all four nights and five days (including hotel accommodation, inner city travel, food, entrance fees, etc.)
Applicants for ChangemakerXchange:
- Must be aged between 18 and 35. Please note a limited number of three places is available for 29- and 35-year-old applicants.
- Should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded their own social venture which is up and running and addresses a relevant social problem. We are unable to accept applicants with an idea only or who are volunteering for an organisation.
- Must have a good level of English that enables them to understand, present, and collaborate throughout the summit.
- Should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young social entrepreneurs and be willing to play an active role within this community.
- Must come from BENIN, BURKINA FASO, CAMEROON, CÔTE D’IVOIRE, The GAMBIA, GHANA, GUINEA, GUINEA BISSAU, LIBERIA, MALI, NIGER, NIGERIA, SENEGAL, SIERRA LEONE, TOGO.
Top tip: Please draft your application in a Word document before filling out the following form, as it does not allow you to save your progress.
For more information, visit ChangemakerXchange Dakar